Follow the latest from the Transmute team!
- In today’s digital world we are surrounded by identifiers around us — our email id, phone number, twitter handle, youtube handle etc. These are the identifiers we “rent” from the parties providing […]
- What is a Verifiable CredentialA Verifiable Credential (VC) is a cryptographically secure, tamper-evident digital-twin of paper documents. A Verifiable Credential possesses the same attributes as a paper-based credential — subject, issuing authority, […]
- What is Linked Data?Linked Data provides meaning to existing data, allowing systems to integrate without additional human interpretation.How Linked Data turns Messages into DataA well-designed system — one that is developer-friendly with an intuitive […]
- Open Source Standards Enable Digitization with Security and Interoperability in Trade — Trade Customs LogisticsOriginally published at https://tradecustomslogistics.net on July 7, 2022.One estimate shows that global container shipping generates 28.5 billion paper documents […]
- Identity plays a critical role in supply chains. Stakeholders place value on unambiguous identifiers for governments, organizations, people, devices, and assets. As supply chains grow more complex, we mitigate risks […]
- Announcing the Launch of Our New Website!We are pleased to announce the launch of our new website!Our new website explains who we are, how our product can secure your data, and the […]
We’d love to connect with you, follow us today!