Follow the latest from the Transmute team!
- Identity plays a critical role in supply chains. Stakeholders place value on unambiguous identifiers for governments, organizations, people, devices, and assets. As supply chains grow more complex, we mitigate risks […]
- Announcing the Launch of Our New Website!We are pleased to announce the launch of our new website!Our new website explains who we are, how our product can secure your data, and the […]
- Verifiable Presentations (VPs) are an under-defined part of the Verifiable Credential (VC) ecosystem. This is a problem because presentations are a critical part of making a viable, working, useful credential […]
- The last 2 years specifically have highlighted the need to secure our supply chains for sustained movement of goods from origin to destination. At Transmute, our team has been working […]
- Img source: NASA via unsplash.comTransmute, the Verifiable Data Platform for global trade, is proud to announce that the United States Patent and Trademark Office has issued Patent №11,050,572 titled, “Systems […]
- Encoding Trust that Travels with Data — A New Product Introduction Case Study Powered by Solutions Design with TransmuteThis case study describes supply chain innovation work completed by GS1, GS1 US, and […]
We’d love to connect with you, follow us today!