Last updated June 21, 2022
At Transmute Industries Inc (“Company“, “we“, “us“, “our“), we are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us using the contact information provided in this Privacy Notice below.
When you visit our website http://transmute.industries (the “Website“), use our mobile application, as the case may be (the “App“) and more generally, use any of our products or services (the “Services“, which include the Website and App), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website and App), as well as, any related services, sales, marketing or events.
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE USE?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information and content you provide or disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information and content that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Services, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Services (such as by posting messages in our online forums or entering competitions, contests or giveaways), when you use our Services, or otherwise when you contact us.
We also collect content and personal information that may be submitted by our Customers and those persons that use our Services for or on behalf of our Customers (“Users”). We refer to content and information provided or submitted by Customers and their Users in connection with using our Services as “Customer Data”. As further explained below, Customer Data is controlled by the organization or other third party that created the project or workspace within our products (the “Customer”). Where we collect or process Customer Data, we generally do so on behalf of the Customer, except as provided below.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make and the products and features you use. All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information — such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit or use our Services.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
As part of or in addition to the above, we may collect and process information as follows:
- Information collected through our website. This may include information such as name, address, email address or physical address that is provided by you by filling out a form requesting information about our Services. We ask that you not send us any sensitive personal information (e.g. social security numbers) through our website.
- Information about any User necessary to create an account. This may include information such as an email address, phone number, and password to create an account.
- Workspace and Project setup information. When a Customer creates a workspace or project using the Company’s Services, the Company may collect an email address, a workspace name, workspace photo, domain details, user name for the individual setting up the workspace, password and other similar information. We may also collect team contact info, such as a mailing address.
- Billing and other information. When our Customers purchase the Services, our affiliates, consultants, vendors and our third party payment processors may collect and store billing address and credit card information on our behalf, or we may do this ourselves.
- Information about the use of our Services. We collect extensive information about the use and access of our Services, which may include administrative and support communications with us and information about the projects and workspaces, messages, people, features, content, and links you interact with, and what third party integrations you use (if any).
- Logging data. Our servers or partners may automatically log certain information, including your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Services, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data. For more information about the collection of this information, please see our Cookies Notice at [https://transmute.industries/cookie-notice]
- Information about your device. We may collect and use information about the device on which you are using our Services, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers, and crash data.
- Geo-location information. We may, with your permission, collect precise GPS location from mobile devices. We do also use WiFi and IP addresses received from your browser or device to approximate location.
- Services integrations. If, when using the Services, you integrate with a third party service, we will connect that service to the Company. The third party provider of the integration may share certain information about your account with us. However, we do not receive or store your passwords for any of these third party services.
- Third party data. We may also receive information from affiliates in our corporate group, our partners, or others that we use to make our own information better or more useful. This might be aggregate level information, such as which IP addresses go with which zip codes, or it might be more specific information, such as about how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
2. HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We use your information to provide and improve the Services, as follows:
We may access and use Customer Data as reasonably necessary and in accordance with Customer’s instructions to (a) provide, maintain and improve the Services; (b) to prevent or address service, security, technical issues or at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters; (c) as required by law or as permitted by a lawful data request (e.g., subpoena) and (d) as set forth in our agreement with the Customer or as expressly permitted in writing by the Customer.
In addition, we may analyze and share with Customers, Users, and Others, derivative insights from the Customer Data or User Data shared when using the Services, provided that we do not share or disclose any of the underlying Customer Data.
We use other information in a variety of ways in connection with our Services:
- Research and development. We carry out research and analyze trends to better understand how users are using the Services and improve them.
- Communications with you about the Services.
- Responses for information. If you contact us with a problem or question, we will use your information to respond.
- Email and other messages. We often need to contact you for invoicing, account management and similar reasons. We may send you email and other messages using any number of communication methods that you share with us. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Service offerings, and important Service related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These emails and messages are considered part of the Services and you may not opt-out of them.
- Billing and account management. We use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- Marketing. We may contact you via email or through other methods of communication about new product features or to provide you with other news about the Company. We may also use your contact information for other marketing or advertising purposes or contact you to participate in surveys. We will not share your contact information with third parties for purposes of their own marketing without your permission. You can opt out of these at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email or by contacting us as provided below in this Privacy Notice.
- Fraud or criminal activity. We may use your information to assist in making the Services secure and to prevent abuse and fraud.
OTHER LEGITIMATE REASONS
We may also use information we collect for other legitimate purposes, including. (1) compliance with foreign law, law enforcement, court and regulatory requirements; (2) Industry watch-lists and industry self-regulatory schemes; (3) information system, network and cyber security (4) employment data processing; (5) general corporate operations and due diligence; and (6) product development and enhancement.
This policy is not intended to place any limits on what we do with data that is aggregated and/or de-identified so it is no longer associated with an identifiable user or Customer of the Services.
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information in accordance with our agreements with you or the Customer, in accordance with your or the Customer’s instructions, in order to provide our Services to you or the Customer, in to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may share Customer Data in accordance with our agreement with the Customer and the Customer’s instructions, including:
- With third party service providers and agents. We may engage third party companies or individuals to process Customer Data.
- With affiliates. We may engage affiliates in our corporate group or other consultants or vendors to process Customer Data.
- With third party integrations. We may, acting on our Customer’s behalf, share Customer Data with the provider of an integration added by Customer. The Company is not responsible for how the provider of an integration may collect, use, and share Customer Data.
As a general matter, We do not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information is not transferred to the third party without your express consent.
We may also share Other Information as follows:
- About a User with the Customer. In a number of circumstances, we may share information with a Customer about any User asked to contribute to a Project or Workspaces or otherwise about use of the Services.
- With third party service providers and agents. We may engage with trusted third party companies or individuals, such as third party payment processors, to process information on our behalf. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services and they are obligated to maintain the same level of protection of that information as the Company.
- With affiliates. We may engage affiliates in our corporate group to process Other Information.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the Services) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Services, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly made available outside the Services in perpetuity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our Services, and view your profile.
- Offer Wall. Our App may display a third-party hosted “offer wall.” Such an offer wall allows third-party advertisers to offer virtual currency, gifts, or other items to users in return for the acceptance and completion of an advertisement offer. Such an offer wall may appear in our App and be displayed to you based on certain data, such as your geographic area or demographic information. When you click on an offer wall, you will be brought to an external website belonging to other persons and will leave our App. A unique identifier, such as your user ID, will be shared with the offer wall provider in order to prevent fraud and properly credit your account with the relevant reward. Please note that we do not control third-party websites and have no responsibility in relation to the content of such websites. The inclusion of a link towards a third-party website does not imply an endorsement by us of such website. Accordingly, we do not make any warranty regarding such third-party websites and we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the use of such websites. In addition, when you access any third-party website, please understand that your rights while accessing and using those websites will be governed by the privacy notice and terms of service relating to the use of those websites.
4. WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE USE?
We use and maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to safeguard the information that we collect. Please note that no information system can be 100% secure so we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
6. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in. If you are accessing our Services from outside, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see “WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?” above), in and other countries.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area (EEA) or United Kingdom (UK), then these countries may not necessarily have data protection laws or other similar laws as comprehensive as those in your country. We will however take all necessary measures to protect your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and applicable law.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than .
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
8. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
Depending on the country or U.S. state in which you reside, you may have the following data protection rights including but not limited to: Access; correct; update; port; delete; restrict or object to our processing of your Personal Information.
You can exercise these rights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. We respond to requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
In particular, if you are a resident in the EEA or UK and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you are a resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
Please note that, where we have received your information through our Customers, or where we are otherwise operating as a processor or service provider, we may refer you to the Customer with whom you have a direct relationship in order to implement your request, pursuant to applicable law.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Contact us using the contact information provided.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Services. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Services visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Your choices and Opting out:
You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list — however, we may still communicate with you, for example to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes. To otherwise opt-out, you may Contact us using the contact information provided.
10. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. Depending on the nature of your request, We may refer you to a particular Customer where processing of Personal Information has taken place pursuant to our contract with a Customer in order to exercise your rights, consistent with applicable law. For individuals whose state of residence does not afford these rights, we may offer them voluntarily and at our discretion, and we reserve the right to limit or revoke any such rights at any time, as may be permitted by applicable laws. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights:
- Right to Know: You have the right to request what Personal Information about you we collect, use, disclose, and/or sell, as applicable, over the past 12 months as follows:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected and used about you;
- The categories of sources from which we collected the Personal Information about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling, as applicable, that Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information;
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you; and
- If we disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose or otherwise sold it, information regarding such disclosures, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Information that is collected or maintained by us. If we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we shall delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies or as otherwise required by law.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of the privacy rights described above.
- Right to opt-out of the sale of personal information: You have the right to request to be opted out from the sale of your personal information, if applicable. However, We use and share Personal Information as set forth herein and does not sell Personal Information.
Exercising Your California Rights
To exercise any applicable CCPA rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Sending postal mail to: the contact information provided below.
The above rights are subject to our being able to reasonably verify your identity and authority to make these requests. Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
The above rights are also subject to various exclusions and exceptions under the law. Under certain circumstances, we may be unable to implement your request, pursuant to applicable law. We will advise you of any reason for denying or restricting a request to the extent permitted by law.
11. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
In Short: Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
12. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), Orie Houston Steele, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 4847987015, or by post to:
Transmute Industries Inc
Orie Houston Steele
3205 Cherrywood Rd, Austin, TX 78722, USA
Austin, TX 78722
13. HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by clicking here.